Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's my birrfday!!!

Countdown to rollout: 4 days.

So today we're (Billy and I of course) going to Beacon Rock for the day to meet up with my dad, Barb, and my Auntie Robin! I'm really quite excited about this, as it ALSO means a break from packing and organizing.

Yesterday's garage sale was a success, although by the end of the day I was pretty tired of people asking if I'd take $10 for my huge stainless steel microwave that I was asking $50 for. No. I won't. I won't even counter offer to that. I would have taken $30, but you started at $10. Go away. Yes, it may be the end of the day, but make your huge negotiations on the little things. The big ones I can put on my frienemy, Craigslist.

The couch is gone, which is the biggest relief. So is the heaviest TV on earth. Now if I could just get rid of the armoire/entertainment center and the microwave, I wouldn't feel bad taking the rest to Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment